Design Build/Assist Services
Mechanical Preconstruction & Construction Engineering Services
The explosion of growth of the design/build delivery method has been fueled by owners' demand for single point of contact and responsibility, guarantees for price and schedule, demands for accelerated mechanical construction project completion, and a positive partnering approach to project delivery.
The advantages of our Mechanical Preconstruction & Design Build/Assist services practice include:
- Time Savings
- Engineering and Construction Cost Savings
- Earlier Knowledge of Cost "Up Front"
- Value Engineering "Up Front"
- Constructability Review "Up Front"
- Communication and Partnering
- One-Source Responsibility
- Reduced Owners Risk
- LEED Accredited Engineers on Staff
Poole and Kent’s preconstruction services can help resolve constructability issues before they become expenses.